It's hard to believe that it's already the second Friday of Lent. And, it's already March! I guess winter just decided not to show this year???
Anyways, since I usually don't eat meat, Fridays of Lent aren't much different for me (food-wise, at least) than the average day. So, this post is for all you omnivores out there.
If you need other ideas for the next few Fridays, try...
...or any of the other recipes you can find here at "a chookie chookie". They're all Friday-safe. Promise.
Who knows, you may not even miss the meat.
Grown-Up Fish Sticks
Recipe from mom
- 1 c crushed corn flakes or corn Chex
- 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan or Parmesan Romano cheese
- about 4 tbsp melted butter
- 6 pieces of fish (about 24 oz total)
- your favorite dipping sauce